Before making your payment, please note the following:
- You are registered upon payment.
- For payment by cheque, your place is reserved until cashing of your cheque, at which time you will be registered.
- Please provide your email address should we need to advise you of schedule or location changes.
- You can also follow us on Facebook at: Formation Continue Chiropratique.
- It is possible to pay by check or credit card.
- Payments can be made by check payable to CHIROPRACTIC CONTINUING EDUCATION.
- Fees of $50.00 will be charged for NSF cheques.
- If notes are provided by the trainer, they will be sent by email or dropbox 1 to 2 weeks prior to course date.
- The majority of the trainers are English-speaking. Therefore, courses are in English.
- We hope to be able to work with French-speaking trainers in the near future.
- Courses are usually held at UQTR in Trois-Rivières and classrooms are indicated in the course description at formationcontinuedc.ca.
- Any change of location will be communicated by email.
- In agreement with the committee for continuous training, Formation Continue Chiropratique may offer courses outside the UQTR or Trois-Rivières.
- Schedules are available on our web site.
- Respecting the course schedule is essential. We ask that you be on time.
- Any change of schedule will be communicated by email.
Hours of continuous training:
- Courses are accredited by UQTR. They entitle participants to hours of continuous training.
- The exact number of hours for each course is indicated on our web site.
- To be entitled to those hours, you must attend ALL hours of the course. You will be asked to sign the attendance list several times during the weekend.
- Attendance lists are forwarded to the UQTR within the week following the course.
- At the end of each course, you will receive a UQTR certification. A $20.00 fee will be charged to your account.
- It is your responsibility to submit your certification to the Ordre des Chiropraticiens du Québec to prove your attendance and your hours of training.
- If you misplace your certification, UQTR can provide you with a copy for $10.00
- For each course, we try to negotiate reduced rates for rooms in one the region’s hotels. We will communicate the rates by email.
Presence of children:
- Many of us have children and we understand the difficulties of balancing work and family lives. However, our primary mission is to offer knowledge and skills that will improve our practice and in order to do so it is essential to provide a favorable learning environment.
- Unfortunately, we feel that the presence of children can be disruptive for the trainers and the participants. Therefore, no children will be allowed in the classrooms.